By redeeming the airline flight award with On The Fly™ through the ontheflyawards.com website, you acknowledge and agree to the
following Rules of Participation (“Rules”):
- Access the site through www.ontheflyawards.com
- Create an account with the serial number from the award.
- Search availability and book your airline ticket.
- Once booked, an e-ticket confirmation is sent to the email address provided in the contact information during the registration process.
- One (1) On The Fly award is redeemable for one (1) economy class, round trip airline ticket within the 48 contiguous United States available from participating airlines and only for flights that display through the ontheflyawards.com website. It is not possible to make your booking and redeem an On The Fly award directly with the airline. Not all destinations and not all flights offered by participating airlines are available through ontheflyawards.com. Not all low cost fares are available through the On The Fly system. Basic economy fares are not included as these are highly restrictive fares that do not allow for any changes, seat assignment selections, checked or carry-on bags.
- Participating airlines are Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue & United Air Lines. Participating airlines are subject to change. Airline tickets must be booked at least 14-days prior to travel. All other airline rules and restrictions apply.
- On The Fly awards are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. An On The Fly award will not be accepted if the serial number is invalid or cannot be found within the On The Fly awards system. More than one On The Fly award cannot be combined to redeem for a higher valued ticket.
- Airline ticket redemption cannot be supplemented with cash. On The Fly awards have no cash value. On The Fly awards are redeemable toward the purchase of the base air fare and taxes, fees and charges that are collected as part of the fare calculation. On The Fly awards may not be used for products and services sold separately, such as upgrades, baggage fees, pet fees, unaccompanied minor fees, oxygen fees, preferred seat charges, ticketing fees, etc. After making the booking you may purchase these items on the airlines website, provided the airline allows you to do so. On The Fly awards have a maximum redemption value, based on current airline pricing, not to exceed $450.
- On The Fly awards are transferable prior to booking an airline ticket. Airline tickets, once booked, are non-refundable based on airline policy. You may contact the airline directly if you need to request changes prior to your departure date. Any additional costs to make a change are your responsibility. If you need to cancel, you must do so prior to your scheduled departure date. In case of a no-show there will be no refund.
- In no event shall the administrator of On The Fly awards be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or otherwise, for loss of data or for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating to participation in or your airline travel through the ontheflyawards.com website
- The administrator of On The Fly awards is not liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage that occurs in conjunction with your airline travel
- You agree that the construction, interpretation, enforcement and defense of these Rules; or any dispute or claim relating to or arising from On The Fly awards shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to its rules on conflict of laws. Except for the right to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, a preliminary injunction, or other equitable relief to preserve the status quo or prevent irreparable harm, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Rules or the On The Fly awards shall be resolved by binding arbitration before one arbitrator through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) at a regional office located in the City of Minneapolis, State of Minnesota. The commercial rules of the AAA in effect at the time shall apply, and judgment upon the award rendered in any such arbitration may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You agree that any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to On The Fly awards must be brought in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, representative, multiple plaintiff, or similar basis (“Class Action”), and the parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum whatsoever. The arbitrator shall not have the ability to combine or aggregate similar claims or conduct any Class Action. Not shall the arbitrator have authority to make an award to any person or entity not a party to the arbitration. Any claim that all or part of the Class Action waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction any not by an arbitrator. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WOULD HAVE A RIGHT TO LITIGATE THROUGH A COURT AND TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CASE AND TO BE PARTY TO A CLASS OR ACTION, HOWEVER YOU UNDERSTAND AND CHOOSE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH ARBITRATION.
- The duties and obligations of the administrator of On The Fly shall be excused upon, failure to fully or partially perform or for interruption of the website resulting from the occurrence of an "Event of Force Majeure”. An "Event of Force Majeure" shall mean any act, cause, contingency or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of such party, including, without limitation, acts of God, labor strike, labor dispute, lockout, civil disorder, terrorism or perceived terrorist threat, disaster, interruption of transportation services, governmental actions or regulation, or other emergency making it inadvisable, unsafe, impossible, or illegal to provide the On The Fly awards.
- These Rules and the On The Fly award offering can be changed or modified at anytime without notice.
- On The Fly is administered by BI WORLDWIDE®. For questions about On The Fly, e-mail email@example.com
Copyright 2019 BI WORLDWIDE®